Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Reproductive Health

i ws askd wt my position ws s reproductive helth.
dis ws my answr:
i hd myself ligated aftr birth of my bunso. khit ayw ng huby dhil 2 boys kids me. khit ayaw helth centr dahil "unti" p lng kids me at "young" p dw ako at 31. i proceeded wid operation. wy? bcos i thot my body is my body. dat d human body is d most beautiful creation and it cud do d most beautiful act - 2 make lov.
elksyon non at free ligation. 7 am nasa hspital me pila. 4pm salang ako and ws done in 15 minutes. msakit ng una putol falopian tube. parang nanganak rin. i smiled and askd dr ng la n pain. "doc, tapos n?" he replied, "hindi! yng kbila p!" hehe! twas painful but liberating xperiens.
i actualy forgd my huby's signature. hehe! gulat n lng sya i wokd home grogy wid valium yata. aftr 1 month rest, buhat n ko sofdrinks case at my maried lyf, i think, got beter

No comments:

Post a Comment